Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Birthday - Card & Tag


This card was made keeping in mind the Lulupu's Birthday challenge happening this month. I loved the Birthday grid, this being the first "Grid-wala" challenge that I am participating in. It was also the birthday of my daughter's best friend (who turned 3) and a colorful card seemed like an apt gift for the little one.

I made a card, an envelope and tag combo for the little one Here are more pics of my card:





I have used Artistry inks to colour the card with Papericious Blending tool and loved the effect. It spreads perfectly and reacts awesomely with water. I have read, watched and used Distress Inks and I feel that these two Indian brands are nowhere behind.

I stamped the flowers and fussy cut them. I then colored them with Artistry inks mixed with water and attached matching buttons on each one. Then I applied glitter and Glossy accent on each flower before attaching it to the card base. The Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped with Itsy-Bitsy stamp and colored with Glitter pens.

Linking this card to the challenges:

1. Lulupu 4th Birthday Grid Challenge - C2 - Glitter, Pattern Paper, Flowers and Buttons




2. Peek a Boo Designs Challenge - Rainbow with Clouds


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty rainbow card! Thanks for playing with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. So bright and colourful :)

    http://aimlesssunny.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card & Tag Padma..loved the way u added buttons for perfect finishing !!
    Thank you for Sharing your lovely creation with us @ Peek-a-boo Designs Challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and tag set. Love the colours. Thanks for playing along at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete