Friday, March 25, 2016

Altered Wedding Card and Tag



Inspired by Dr. Sonia, I decided to try my hands on altering a wedding invitation into a birthday card. Since I'm on a strict budget (which I always exceed :p), I try to limit my purchases to necessities every month. Though the embossing tools have been on my list for quite long, it hasn't reached my craft table yet!! Hopefully next month :)

I have always been attracted to Heat embossing. When I came across this wedding card, it was super pretty and had a design very similar to it. That inspired me to alter the card to make a card and tag.



This card is super bright and I love how it turned out. The pics here do not do justice to how pretty the card actually looks. 

Items Used:
3. Punched Butterflies
4. Pattern paper 
5. Scissors and cutter

Linking it to the Peek-a-Boo Designs challenge and Dr. Sonia's 5M pageview celebration:

1. Peek a Boo Designs - Rainbow with Clouds

2. Dr. Sonia's 5M page views celebrations

4 comments:

  1. WOW Padma such fabulous recycling. I get very excited when I see recycling and your creations are gorgeous. Let me tell you a secret...I got the heat gun and heat embossing tools only after 4 years of crafting!! But now that I think of it I should have got it earlier...the reason I hadnt been tempted to get it was because I didnt like stamping for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Alteration !! the set is very colorful n elegant !!
    Thank you for Sharing your lovely creation with us @ Peek-a-boo Designs Challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome alteration! I love recycled projects and was thrilled to see your work! Thank you for joining us at PABD Challenge #4. - Peek-a-boo Designs DT Member

    ReplyDelete