Monday, March 28, 2016

Elephant wishes


Here's another card that I made for a birthday.
Twice, when we were going out for birthdays, my husband asked me if I had any cards that we can give. And unluckily, both times I didn't have any card that was ready. That day I decided to make a few extra cards that can be used in such situations.

This card has all my fav elements - Elephants, Balloons and Cupcake :). Posting more pictures of the card below:


I pasted the front panel in a little slanting way to denote that the balloons are flying up on the other side (The side without the elephant).





How I made this card:
1. I colored a white card stock with multiple colors of Artistry inks and punched out the balloons.
2. I pasted the balloons and threads on the blue pattern paper with the help of foam tape.
3. Then, I tied the all threads attached to the balloon to make a bow. I found the cute button shaped sticker in my stash and used it over the bow.
4. I them attached the die cut elephant (I had bought it for a baby book I made earlier) in a way that it would look like the elephant is holding the balloons.
5. I then embellished it with a cupcake sticker and Tag. The "Happy Birthday to You!!" on the tag is hand-written.
6. Then I backed it up with a pink pattern paper from my first ever paper stack - DCWV Cherry Limeade

Linking this to the Lulupu Birthday Challenge:
I have used all the elements in C1 - Tags, Balloons,  Cupcake and Hat (The crown on the elephant's head)

 http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2016/03/lulupu-4th-birthday-celebration.html

2 comments:

  1. Love those balloons here! Very cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!Love the colours of the ballons and the elephant is the real showstopper!

    ReplyDelete