Friday, February 26, 2016

My first Valentines Card

I have recently started stamping and card-making. Since I am just starting out, I prefer doing all my experiments for family. However it turns out, they are going to like it just bcoz I made it :).. This valentines, I made a card for my Husband and my little Daughter. My first Valentines card ever!!

I'm posting a few pictures of the card below:








It is a shaker see- through card. The shaker does not have a backing and it is possible to see the shaker from front and back :). This card is for my love for my family!! Though it is just a start, I love it!

Thank you!! C Ya soon :)

I'm linking it to the Lulupu Challenge #58
http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2016/02/challenge-58-hearts-and-arrows.html

4 comments:

  1. Both of your shakers are wonderful! I am sure your hubby and daughter must have loved them!Thank you so much for playing with us at Lulupu! Hope you will join us again! :)
    Suchi - Lulupu DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Suchi. They did love the card. Ur such an inspiration. :)

      Delete
  2. The card is beautiful. I'm sure your hubby and daughter would have loved it. Thanks for joining us at Lulupu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable and super sweet...love the shaker style
    And Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete